Friday, June 13, 2008

Starting a blog on Friday the 13th... Oh oooh!

I finally followed up on advice Emma, a dear friend of mine gave me. " Michel, you should start a blog!" And oh oooh, I did just that. There is no looking back now :)

Friday the 13th was a date like any to start painting my innermost thoughts on this blank canvas of the international blogosphere. It's not because Jesus Christ got nailed to a cross on a friday after hosting a farewell party seating 13 people or even the untimely deaths of Gioachino Rossini, Arnold Schoenberg, Hubert Humphrey or Tupac Shakur on such a friday that this dragon will tremble in it's superstitious boots! Ooh no!

Bring on all the black cats you can muster, I'm only walking under ladders today and I'll say Macbeth whenever I so please.

"What can we expect from this blogging dragon next to the usual fire and brimstone" I hear your mind inquire. Well... anything and everything that fires up the old neurons, that reaches those parts other bloggers do not reach and that touches the heart like a poor orphaned wide-eyed fluffy little bunnyrabbit in need of love.

Take care,

Michel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! yay finally!

Keep posting :D

Anonymous said...

EMMA ! RUSSIAN !

Welcome to the real world !