Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Reader's questions

I've been thinking lately about what I want to post on my blog. Although I have some clear and concise ideas on topics I could touch upon, I wouldn't like this blog to become a long egotrip down myville lane. I'd very much like to integrate the reader's ideas, queries and statements too. If you've got sensible questions that have been burning on your lips, pleading for deliverance or you want me to comment on statements or ideas ... I am the guy to send them to! When I say sensible questions or statements I don't mean the following : "Are you free this weekend?", "What size of socks do you wear?", "Do Belgians live in caves and eat with their feet?" or "F*ck the EU! Don't you think so?" ... Do you get my drift?

As I am a Belgian political scientist international relations, queries on Belgium, current affairs, sociology, poltics and history will be first and foremost in the firing line to get answered! Although if I feel comfortable with the question I will also anwer questions or reflect on statements concerning literature, religion, music, movies or relationships.

So if you want an answer in understandable English or you'd just like to know my European, Belgian perspective on a certain topic send your question, idea or statement to misha[at]pandora.be with at least your first name and hometown.

Take care,

Michel

No comments: